Prep & Cooking Time: 17 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 290
- Protein 13.5
- Total Carbs 12.5 g
- Total Fat 19 g (Saturated Fat 4 g)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 x 150 g packets kale leaf & spinach mix
- 425 g can chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 4 eggs
- 200 g grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh dill sprigs, chopped
- Greek style yoghurt to serve
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds, or until golden and aromatic. Add kale mix and cook, covered, for 2 minutes or until wilted. Add chickpeas and cook, uncovered, for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in lemon rind and 1 tablespoon of juice. Season. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of remaining oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add turmeric and chilli. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Crack eggs into pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes for soft yolks and crispy whites. Remove from heat. Add 1 tablespoon of remaining lemon juice, drizzling around eggs.
- Combine the tomato, onion, dill, remaining oil and remaining juice in a bowl. Season. Divide kale mixture among serving bowls. Top with egg and salsa. Dollop with yoghurt and drizzle with any pan juices.