Prep & Cooking Time: 60 mins
Makes: 6 serves
Nutritional info per serve:
131 calories, 22.9g protein, 5.8g carbohydrates, 1.2g fibre, 1.8g fat (0.3g saturated).
- 500g lean turkey mince
- 1½ medium zucchinis (approx. 1 cup) grated, excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 whole egg
- ½ cup rolled oats, blended into a coarse flour consistency
- 2 tbsp green thai curry paste
- ½ cup spring onions, diced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander, chop
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
Step 1: Set oven at 190°C.
Step 2: Mix all ingredients in a large bowl then place into a rectangular loaf tin lined with baking paper. Press firmly.
Step 3: Cover with foil and bake in oven for approx. 55 minutes.
Step 4: Remove foil for the last 10 minutes to brown the top.
Step 5: Serve hot or cold and with your choice of salad or vegetables. Enjoy!
(Note: The zucchini keeps the turkey really moist.)