Cooking & Prep Time: 15 mins
Makes: 12 rissoles – 6 serves (2 rissoles per serve)
Nutritional info per serve (2 rissoles): 94 calories, 20g protein, 0.4g carbohydrates, 0.4g fibre, 1.4g fat.
- 500g lean chicken mince
- 1 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1/2 bunch of coriander, washed, finely chopped
- 1 egg white (you could use the whole egg if you wish)
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Pinch of stevia (or 1 tsp of palm/brown sugar if you prefer)
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
Step 1: In a bowl, whisk egg white, then add curry paste, fish sauce and stevia and mix to combine.
Step 2: Next add chicken mince and coriander. Mix together well using a fork or wooden spoon (or your hands).
Step 3: Shape into 12 rissoles and cook on a lightly oiled hot pan or BBQ for approx. 3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
Step 4: Serve rissoles with your choice of veggies or a salad drizzled with flaxseed oil for a complete and balanced meal.