Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 328
- Protein 31.5 g
- Carbs 16.5 g
- Fat 13 g
- 1 x 110 g fresh tuna steak, cut roughly into 3 cm chunks
- 1 tbsp coconut or rapeseed oil
- 1 x 300-250 g pack of stir-fry vegetables of your choice
- 2 tbsp ready made hoisin sauce
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- A pinch of of crushed dried chilli flakes (optional)
- Season the tuna on all sides with salt & pepper. Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan or wok over a high heat.
- Cook the vegetables if they are still frozen, than add tuna and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until tuna is lightly browned.
- Drizzle with the hoisin sauce and stir-fry the fish and vegetables for another 20-30 seconds.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes if using and serve immediately.