Prep & Cooking Time: 30 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 397
- Protein 44 g
- Fat Total 24.4 g (Saturated Fat 13.6 g)
- Carbs Total 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 116 mg
- Sodium 839 mg
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 x 150 g beef rump steaks
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 25 g butter
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 150 g haloumi
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100 g chargrilled red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Mixed salad leaves to serve
- Lightly spray a barbecue or char-grill pan with oil. Heat over medium high heat. Spread steaks with mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side, for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil. Set aside 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms for 2-3 minutes each side or until tender. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Add haloumi to frying pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Add garlic to pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add lemon juice, capsicum, parsley and tarragon. Cook, stirring, 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Place steaks on serving plates. Top with mushrooms and haloumi. Drizzle with capsicum mixture. Serve with salad leaves.