Prep & Cooking Time: 25 mins
Nutrition Information Per Serve:
- Calories 366
- Protein 41g
- Fat Total 11g (Saturated Fat 2g)
- Carbs Total 23g
- Fibre 13.5g
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon harissa paste
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 (about 250g) chicken tenderloins
- 125g green beans, chopped
- 400g can no-added-salt cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 50g (1/4 cup) pitted Sicilian green olives, halved
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh parsley sprigs, to serve
- In a large seal-able glass or plastic container, combine paprika, harissa, garlic and lemon juice. Add chicken and turn over to fully coat.
- Place the green beans, cannellini beans, zucchini, olives and tomatoes in another large seal-able glass or plastic container.
- Freeze the containers for up to 3 months or until the night before cooking. Defrost overnight in the fridge.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add contents of chicken container. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until browned.
- Add contents of vegetable container. Simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Divide chicken and vegetable mixture among serving plates. Top with parsley.