Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 403
- Protein 31.5 g
- Fat 26 g
- Carbs 9 g
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 x 125 g salmon fillets
- 6 spring onions, each cut into 3 pieces
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 200 g broccolini, trimmed
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp crushed dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Drizzle a baking tray with the oil. Place salmon fillets in the tray, skin side down. Add the spring onions and tomatoes and season with lots of ground black pepper. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, third fill a pan with water and bring to boil. Add the broccolini and return to boil. Cook for 3 minutes, then drain.
- Remove the tray from the oven and add the broccolini. Drizzle soy sauce and sesame oil over the fish. Sprinkle everything with sesame seeds and chilli flakes and return to the oven for a further 3-4 minutes, or until the salmon is just cooked. Divide between two warmed plates and serve.