Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 331
- Protein 35g
- Carbs 13g
- Fat Total 14g (Saturated Fat 3g)
- 1 large head (about 400g) broccoli, trimmed, cut into small florets
- 1 tsp ground cumin, plus 1/2 tsp extra
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 (200g each) salmon fillets
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 4 green shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 60ml (1/4 cup) natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line a large tray with baking paper. Place the broccoli on the prepared tray. Spray lightly with olive oil. Roast for 10-12 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, combine the cumin, paprika and coriander in a small bowl. Sprinkle the spice mixture over both sides of the salmon.
- Combine the roasted broccoli, celery, shallot, chickpeas and rocket in a large bowl. Combine the yoghurt, lemon juice and extra cumin in a small bowl and set aside.
- Spray a chargrill or barbecue with oil and heat over a high heat. Cook the salmon for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool slightly and break into large chunks.
- Divide salad between plates. Top each with salmon. Drizzle with the yoghurt dressing.