Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 318
- Protein 36g
- Carbs 11g (Sugar 7g)
- Fat Total 13g (Saturated Fat 3g)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 500g beef rump steak
- 1/4 cup (75g) red curry paste
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300g packet cauliflower rice
- 1 cup (120g) frozen baby peas, thawed
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the egg and swirl to coat the base of the pan. Cook for 2 mins or until almost set. Transfer to a clean work surface. Roll into a log and thinly slice crossways.
- Cook the beef in the pan for 2 mins each side. Brush the top of the beef with curry paste. Turn and cook for 1 min. Brush the top with more curry paste. Turn and cook for 1 min for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil.
- Add the capsicum and garlic to the pan and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until aromatic. Add the cauliflower rice and peas and cook for 2 mins or until cauliflower starts to soften. Add egg and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until combined and heated through.
- Divide the cauliflower rice mixture evenly among serving bowls. Season. Thickly slice the beef. Arrange over the cauliflower rice in the bowls and serve.