Prep & Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 60
- Protein 4.5 g
- Carbohydrate Total 0.5 g
- Fat Total 4.4 g (Saturated Fat 1.7 g)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 24 medium green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 125 g cream cheese, chopped
- 1 small avocado
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- Micro basil, to serve (Micro basil is available from some greengrocers and supermarkets. It’s decorative and can be replaced with chopped basil instead.)
- Lemon zest, to serve
- Place the paprika, lemon rind, garlic and oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add prawns. Toss to coat. Heat a greased barbecue plate on medium heat. Cook prawns for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a heatproof dish. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, place cream cheese, avocado, basil, parsley, chives and lemon juice in a small food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Process until smooth, scraping down sides occasionally.
- Trim and discard ends of cucumber. Cut into 1cm-thick rounds. Place on a serving plate. Dollop 2 teaspoons of cream cheese mixture onto each cucumber round. Top each with one prawn. Serve sprinkled with micro basil and lemon zest.