Prep & Cooking Time: 20 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 336
- Protein 34 g
- Total Carbs 14 g
- Total Fat 15 g (Saturated Fat 7 g)
- Sodium 1148 mg
- 500 g pork scotch fillet
- 1/3 cup (100 g) red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) coconut cream
- 1 green oak leaf lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 4 baby cucumbers, thinly sliced length-ways
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, sliced (optional)
- Spread the pork with half of the curry paste. Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook for 4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Slice.
- Meanwhile, whisk the remaining curry paste and coconut cream in a small bowl.
- Arrange lettuce on a serving platter. Top with the capsicum, cucumber, pork, basil, coriander, onion, and chilli, if using. Drizzle with the dressing and serve with lime wedges.