Prep & Cooking Time: 30 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 232
- Protein 25.1 g
- Total Carbs 4.9 g
- Total Fat 11.7 g (Saturated Fat 2.6 g)
- Cholesterol 71 mg
- Sodium 500 mg
- Olive oil spray
- 400 g pork tenderloin fillet, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons of spicy barbecue seasoning mix
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 small red onion, very finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- juice of 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
- Spray the pork with olive oil, rub with the seasoning mix, then season with sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Cook the pork for 1-2 minutes each side or until browned all over. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, turning, for a further 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
- Cover the pork loosely in foil and set aside to rest while you make the salsa.
- Place the tomato, cucumber, onion, coriander, avocado and lime juice in a bowl, season, then gently toss to combine.
- Thinly slice the pork fillet, then serve in the lettuce leaves with the avocado salsa, with lime wedges to squeeze over.