Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 527
- Protein 44.1g
- Carbs 14.3g
- Fat Total 29.4g (Saturated Fat 3.6g)
- 3 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 4 x 150g skinless, boneless, firm white fish fillets
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 1/2 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 head (350g) broccoli, coarsely grated (florets and stem)
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 200g grape tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 1 small green capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup gluten free dry-roasted almonds, finely chopped
- Combine the paprika, lemon rind, lemon juice and oil in a small jug. Season with salt & pepper. Transfer 2 tbsp of mixture to a glass or ceramic dish. Add cumin seeds. Stir to combine. Reserve remaining paprika mixture in a jug.
- Add fish to cumin mixture in a dish. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 15 mins to allow flavours to develop.
- Heat a large greased non-stick frying pan on medium-high heat. Cook fish for 3-4 mins each side or until browned and just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make the broccoli tabbouleh: Finely chop parsley stems and roughly chop leaves. Place broccoli, parsley, chickpeas, tomato, capsicum, onion and almonds in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Add reserved paprika mixture. Toss to combine.
- Divide tabbouleh among serving plates. Top with fish. Serve with lemon wedges.