Prep & Cooking Time: 40 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 186
- Protein 13 g
- Total Carbohydrates 8 g
- Total Fats 11.5 g (Saturated Fat 4 g)
- Cholesterol 284 mg
- Sodium 226.5 mg
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum, diced
- 1 1/2 cups of zucchini, diced into matchsticks
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- salt & pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Over medium-low heat, heat oil in a large oven-friendly pan. Stir in onion and cook until slightly brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add capsicum and cook 5 more minutes, then add zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook 3 more minutes stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.
- Add eggs to the pan making sure eggs cover all vegetables. When the edges begin to set (about 2 minutes) move pan to oven.
- Cook about 10-15 minutes, or until Frittata is completely cooked.
- Serve warm, cut into 4 pieces.