Prep & Cooking Time: 30 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 261
- Protein 29.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Total Fat 12.8 g (Saturated Fat 3.7 g)
- Cholesterol 68 mg
- Sodium 164 mg
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 450 g grass fed lean ground beef
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 80 g onion, diced
- 75 g red capsicum, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered
- 225 g asparagus, cut into 3 segment pieces
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup tomato passata
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese, crumbled for garnishing
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnishing
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef and garlic. Use a wooden spoon to break up the ground beef while it cooks. Stir occasionally, and cook for about 7 minutes until no longer pink. Remove meat from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onions and capsicum. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the onions are soft. If it is necessary, add a little bit of olive oil to help saute the vegetables.
- Add the zucchini and asparagus, and cook for 3-5 minutes or until how tender you would like the vegies.
- Return the ground beef to pan and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Add the Dijon, tomato passata, oregano, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and feta and serve.