This low-carb pizza is high in protein and makes the perfect hot breakfast (or have it as a cold snack later in the day).
Prep & Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serve: 188 Calories, 30.3g Protein, 10.5g Carbs, 7.8g Fat.
- 2 large eggs / 1 cup egg whites / 1 tbsp coconut flour / half cup grated zucchini / Pizza seasoning (or Italian Herbs) to taste / half cup low-sodium low-sugar pasta sauce / 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese.
- Coat a medium pan with non-stick spray (coconut oil is best).
- Whisk together eggs, egg whites, zucchini, coconut flour and pizza seasoning herbs.
- Pour mixture into pan and set over medium heat.
- Cover pan and allow to cook until eggs are set and edges become slightly golden.
- Top with pasta sauce and grated cheese (add lean bacon chunks for extra protein and pizza taste!).