Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 287
- Protein 35.8 g
- Total Fat 13.6 g (Saturated Fat 3.4 g)
- Carbs 3.5 g
- 4 x 160 g chicken thigh pieces
- olive oil spray
- 2 tbsp paprika (smoked is best)
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced into thin batons
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded and cut into batons
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with foil. Lightly spray chicken with olive oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large snap lock bag. Add chicken and toss until it is well coated.
- Place the chicken onto the baking tray and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. When cold enough to handle, finely slice.
- Place all salad ingredients in a large bowl except the lemon juice, vinegar and oil.
- Whisk lemon juice, vinegar and oil in a small jug and drizzle over salad. Toss to combine.
- Serve chicken with salad.