Prep & Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 222
- Protein 31 g
- Total Carbohydrates 5 g
- Total Fat 7 g (Saturated Fat 1 g)
- Sodium 534 mg
- 2 large vine ripened tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 long green chilli, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons drained baby capers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 white fish fillets (such as basa, pink ling or barramundi)
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 bunches baby broccoli, ends trimmed
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Combine tomato, onion, chilli (if using), capers, mint and oil in a bowl. Season.
- Place fish on a clean work surface. Combine pepper, lemon rind and salt in a small bowl. Sprinkle over fish.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high heat. Spray baby broccoli and asparagus with olive oil spray. Season.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender crisp. Transfer to a plate. Spray fish with oil. Cook on grill for 1-2 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Divide baby broccoli and asparagus among serving plates. Top with fish and spoon over the tomato mixture.