Prep & Cooking Time: 30 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 470
- Protein 33.3 g
- Total Carbohydrates 9 g
- Total Fats 32.4 g (Saturated Fat
- Cholesterol 105 mg
- Sodium 605 mg
- 500 g lamb sausages
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind, plus extra lemon zest to serve
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small baby cos, roughly chopped
- 200 g grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
Whipped Feta Tzatziki:
- 150 g fetta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup plain Greek style yoghurt
- 1 small garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, finely diced
- Squeeze mince from sausages into a bowl. Add lemon rind, olives and oregano. Season with pepper. Mix well to combine. Roll mixture into 12 small patties.
- Make Whipped Feta Tzatziki: Place feta, yoghurt, garlic, lemon rind and juice in a small food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides occasionally if needed. Transfer to a bowl. Add mint and half the cucumber. Season with pepper. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Combine lettuce, tomato, onion, capsicum and remaining cucumber in a large bowl. Spread whipped feta onto serving plates. Top with salad and patties. Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with extra lemon rind. Serve.