Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 447
- Protein 40g
- Carbs 11g
- Fat Total 26 g (Saturated 5g)
- 2 (about 620g) lamb backstraps
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 120g marinated green olives with chilli & garlic, halved
- 2 tbsp currants
- 1 large lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup firmly packed mixed fresh herbs (such as parsley, coriander and mint)
- Greek-style yoghurt to serve (optional)
- Pine nuts, toasted, to serve
- Place lamb on a plate. Add 2 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp cumin and 1 tsp coriander. Season. Turn to coat. Set aside to marinate.
- Meanwhile, process cauliflower in a food processor until finely chopped. Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add olives and currants. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add lemon rind and cumin and coriander. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the cauliflower. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Season well. Add half the lemon juice. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes or until just tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook lamb, turning, for 6 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove pan from heat. Drizzle with honey and remaining lemon juice. Set aside for 3 minutes to rest. Slice lamb.
- Stir the shallots and herbs into cauliflower mixture. Divide among plates. Top with lamb and yoghurt (if using), and drizzle with pan juices. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve.