Prep and Cooking Time: 25 mins
Nutrition Information Per Serve:
- Calories 294
- Fat 12.3g
- Cholesterol 110mg
- Sodium 122mg
- Carbs 10.2g (Fiber 3.3g, Sugars 5.8g)
- Protein 36.1g
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 500g boneless skinless chicken breast
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 medium zucchinis, spiralised or sliced into noodles
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- Toss the tomatoes in the oil, salt and pepper, place on a baking sheet in a single layer and roast in a preheated 400F/200C oven until they start to caramelize, about 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste, grill it over medium-high heat, about 3-5 minutes per side, before setting aside to rest and slicing it
- Add the zucchini noodles to the pan and cook until just tender, about 1-2 minutes, stirring.
- Toss the zucchini noodles, tomatoes and chicken in the pesto and enjoy!