Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 195
- Protein 28 g
- Fat 5 g
- Carbs 7.5 g
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 tbsp olive or canola oil
- 400 g thin turkey breast steaks, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and cut into 12 wedges
- 2 capsicums (1 red & 1 yellow), de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 handful fresh coriander, leaves roughly chopped, to serve
- 100 g full-fat live Greek yoghurt
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Turn the lettuce over and cut around the stalk end with a small knife to separate the leaves. Carefully peel away at least eight leaves, wash and drain well. Place the leaves on a board or serving platter.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and fry the turkey, onion and capsicums for 5-6 minutes, or until the turkey is cooked and the vegetables are softened and lightly browned, stirring regularly.
- Add the spices and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring. Season with sea salt and lots of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take the pan to the table or transfer to a warmed dish and sprinkle with lots of coriander.
- Pile the hot turkey into the leaves, top with yoghurt and serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.