Makes: 15 servings | Prep: 15min
- Calories: 14.5
- Protein: 0.22g
- Carbs: 2.15g
- Fat total: 0.74g Saturated Fat 0.1g
- 450g fresh strawberries
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Lime Juice (to taste)
- Fresh chives, chopped
- Salt, to taste
1. Rinse strawberries and drain in a colander. Cut the top and carve a small hole in the core of the strawberry with the tip of a knife. Then cut a small portion of the bottom so the strawberry can stand straight.
2. Peel the avocado and remove the core. Mash the avocado in a bowl until it reaches a smooth consistency, add mayonnaise, lime juice, salt and chili pepper flakes. Transfer to a pastry bag or a cone made of parchment paper.
3. Pipe the guacamole into the strawberries, sprinkle with chopped chives and chili flakes if you want. Arrange the guacamole stuffed strawberries on a serving platter.