Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 300
- Protein 32 g
- Fat 16 g
- Carbs: 5.5 g
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, trimmed and leaves separated
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 g cooked chicken breast, cut or shredded into small pieces
- 10 g mixed seeds
- 20 g Parmesan, finely grated
For the Yoghurt Dressing:
- 75 g full-fat live Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 small garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- pinch dried mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- To make the dressing, combine the yoghurt, garlic, herbs, oil and 2 tablespoons cold water in a bowl and mix well. Season with a pinch of sea salt and lots of ground black pepper.
- Wash the lettuce and drain well. Divide the leaves between two shallow bowls or lidded containers and scatter with tomatoes.
- Place the chicken on top, sprinkle with the mixed seeds and Parmesan and drizzle with the dressing. Season with pepper and serve.