Prep & Cooking Time: 15 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 176
- Protein 16g
- Fat Total 11g
- Carbs Total 2g
- 450g large prawn, peeled and de-veined
- sea salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon harissa paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime in wedges, for serving
- 4 (10-inch) skewers
- Season the prawns generously with salt and pepper and set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the butter, harissa, lime juice, salt, and garlic. Whisk to combine.
- Add the prawns to the mixing bowl and toss to coat in the sauce. Let marinade for 60 minutes.
- Thread the prawns onto the skewers and pour any remaining marinade over top.
- Heat a large grill pan over medium high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the skewers to the pan and cook, rotating halfway through, until the prawns are cooked all the way through, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with lime wedges.