Prep & Cooking Time: 50 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 279
- Protein 30 g
- Total Fats 12 g (Saturated Fat 3 g)
- Total Carbs 9 g (Fibre 7g)
- 1 tbsp korma curry paste (or other Indian curry paste)
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 500 g lean lamb leg steak, fat trimmed, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 large red capsicum, de-seeded, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 large green capsicum, de-seeded, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 220 g (2 cups) cauliflower rice, steamed
Coriander & Mint Chutney:
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander root
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 long fresh green chilli, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp caster sugar
- Combine the curry paste and yoghurt in a large glass or ceramic dish. Add the lamb and stir to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 20 mins to marinate.
- Thread the lamb and capsicum pieces alternately onto 12 pre-soaked skewers. Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue grill over medium-high heat. Cook the skewers for 1-2 minutes each side, until lightly charred and lamb is just cooked.
- Meanwhile, for the chutney, combine the coriander leaves and root, mint, chilli, onion, lime juice, oil and sugar in a bowl. Season.
- Serve the skewers with cauliflower rice and coriander and mint chutney.