Prep & Cooking Time: 40 mins
Nutrition Information Per Serve:
- Calories 247
- Protein 48g
- Fat Total 4g (Saturated Fat 1g)
- Carbs Total 4g
- Cholesterol 118mg
- Sodium 91.92mg
- Olive Oil
- 800g chicken breast, trimmed
- 3 zucchini sliced diagonally
- 2 red capsicum, quartered
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
- 120g baby rocket
- 1/4 of a cup of basil leaves, shredded
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Preheat a barbecue grill and plate on medium heat. Spray chicken, zucchini, capsicum, and asparagus with oil.
- Add chicken and zucchini to barbecue grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, add capsicum, skin side down, to barbecue grill. Cook for 4 minutes or until skin is black and blistered. Transfer to a snap-lock bag. Twist to seal and set aside for 5 minutes. Add asparagus to barbecue plate. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until tender.
- Peel and discard skin from capsicum. Cut capsicum flesh into long, thin strips and place in a bowl. Add zucchini, asparagus, rocket and basil to capsicum. Slice chicken and add to salad. Toss to combine.
- Whisk vinegar, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over salad. Toss to coat. Serve.