Prep & Cooking Time: 40 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 410
- Protein 26.1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Total Fat 29.6 g (Saturated Fat 8.3 g)
- Cholesterol 388 mg
- Sodium 350 mg
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 80 g baby spinach, plus extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 250 g mushrooms (your preference), sliced
- 200 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pepitas and sunflower seed mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- Parmesan or hard cheese, finely grated to serve
- Place basil, parsley, green onion, zucchini and spinach in a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
- Heat half the oil in a 22cm (base) ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat. Add zucchini mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until tender and any liquid has evaporated.
- Whisk eggs and yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper. Add to zucchini mixture in pan. Stir until well combined. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until almost set (mixture will wobble slightly in centre).
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat. Add mushroom and broccoli. Cook, tossing, for 6 minutes or until beginning to char. Add garlic, seed mix, lemon zest and tarragon. Cook, tossing, for 2 minutes or until seeds are toasted. remove from heat.
- Preheat grill on high. Grill frittata for 3 minutes or until top is golden and frittata is set. Top with broccoli mixture, extra baby spinach and parmesan. Serve.