Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- 294 Calories
- 22 g Protein
- 20 g Fat
- 5 g Carbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, de-seeded and cut into roughly 1.5 cm chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, trimmed and cut into roughly 1.5 cm chunks
- 100 g goat’s cheese, cut into small chunks
- 8 medium eggs
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan, 180C/gas. Grease and line the base of a 20 cm square cake tin (not loose-based) with non-stick baking paper.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and gently fry the onion, capsicum & zucchini for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Tip vegetables into the prepared tin nd spread to the sides. Scatter the goat’s cheese all over the vegetables.
- Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl with sea salt and lots of ground black pepper until thoroughly combined. Pour over the cheese & vegetables and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the frittata has set and is slightly puffy and golden brown.
- Cut into squares or bars to serve. Can be enjoyed warm or cold.