Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 233
- Protein 31 g
- Fat 7 g
- Carbs 11 g
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 175 g thick white fish fillet, such as cod (preferably skinned)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled & thinly sliced
- 15 g stem ginger (around 1/2 ball), drained and cut into matchsticks (you can usually find jars of stem ginger in the baking department of the supermarket, but 1 tsp freshly grated ginger can be used)
- 1 spring onion, trimmed & diagonally sliced
- 1 red bird’s eye chilli, thinly sliced, or 1/4 tsp crushed dried chilli flakes
- Juice of 1/2 small lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- Handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place a rectangle of kitchen foil on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
- Place the fish skin side down on one half of the foil, leaving enough to cover. Sprinkle the fish with the garlic, ginger, spring onion and chilli, and squeeze over the lime juice. Season with sea salt & plenty of ground black pepper, the fold the foil over the fish to cover and roll up the edges to seal the fish inside (don’t make the parcel too tight as space is needed for steam to cook the fish).
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked and flakes into large pieces when prodded with a fork.
- Carefully open the foil parcel and lift the fish onto a warmed plate, using a fish slice or spatula. Spoon the cooking juices over the fish, top with lots of fresh coriander and serve with lime wedges.