Prep & Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Calories 239
- Protein 26g
- Fat Total 14g (Saturated Fat 3g)
- Carbs Total 2g
- Cholesterol 81mg
- Sodium 463.51mg
- 4 (150g each) firm white fish fillets (such as blue-eye or ling)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra to brush
- 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) finely chopped herbs (such as chervil, chives, parsley)
- 1 tablespoon baby capers, finely chopped
- A pinch of caster sugar
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, halved on the diagonal
- 300g marinated artichokes, drained
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place a large fry pan over high heat, brush fish with a little oil and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes, or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together oil, herbs, capers, sugar, lemon juice and rind in a small bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Blanch asparagus in a pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain. To serve, divide asparagus and artichokes between plates, top with fish and drizzle over vinaigrette.