Prep & Cooking Time: 25 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 442
- Protein 31.1 g
- Fat Total 30.2 g (Saturated Fat 6.4 g)
- Carbs Total 8.1 g
- Sodium 792 mg
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500 g chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 250 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 long fresh red chilli, de-seeded, finely chopped
- extra fresh chilli, finely chopped, to serve
- 1/4 small red cabbage, sliced
- 250 g zucchini noodles
- 110 g (2 cups) trimmed bean sprouts
- 75 g (1/2 cup) roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Heat half the peanut oil in a large wok over high heat. Stir-fry half the chicken for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to plate and repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- Heat the remaining peanut oil in the wok. Stir-fry the broccoli, garlic and chilli for 2 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Add the cabbage and zucchini noodles. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until or until just tender.
- Return the chicken to the wok along with the bean sprouts, cashews, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until combined. Serve sprinkled with coriander and extra chilli.