Prep & Cooking Time: 30 mins
Nutrition Information Per Serve:
- Calories 195
- Protein 22g
- Fat Total 9g (Saturated Fat 3g)
- Carbs Total 4g
- Cholesterol 52mg
- Sodium 1028.57mg
- 1/3 cup (80ml) soy sauce
- 1 red bird’s eye chilli, de-seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon Keens original curry powder
- 500g Heart Smart beef mince
- 250g cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 150g mushrooms, halved
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into short lengths
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Start with a small bowl and combine the soy and chilli together. Heat half of the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat. Then, add the onion and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Next, add in the garlic, ginger and curry powder and cook for only 30 seconds. Make sure you have the beef ready to put in the wok. Stir in the mince and cook, tossing, for about 4-5 minutes, breaking up any of the lumps while you stir. Transfer to a plate and set aside to be re-added in later.
- Pour the remaining oil in to the wok and stir-fry the cabbage, capsicum, mushrooms, broccolini and carrot for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Finally, return the mince to the wok along with the soy and chilli. Toss until the mince is heated through. When ready, remove from the heat and toss through the fresh coriander. Serve while it is still hot!