Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 334
- Protein 37.1g
- Carbs 10.8g
- Fat Total 13.7g (Saturated 5g)
- 3 zucchini, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 3 tsp gluten-free corn flour
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 large leek, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 125ml (1/2 cup) salt reduced chicken liquid stock
- 125ml (1/2 cup) reduced fat cream for cooking
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 150g (1 cup) frozen peas
- 250 g broccoli, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the zucchini on the baking tray in a single layer. Spray with oil. Bake for 10-15 mins or until starting to turn golden
- Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large. deep non-stick saucepan over high heat. Cook the chicken, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Combine corn flour and 1 tbsp water in a small bowl. Add remaining oil to the saucepan. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, leek and celery. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and lemon rind. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until aromatic. Return chicken to pan. Add stock, cream, corn flour mixture and mustard. Stir until well combined. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until thickened. Season.
- Cook peas and broccoli in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until tender. Drain.
- Add the peas and broccoli to the chicken mixture and stir to combine. Transfer to a 1 litre (4-cup) baking dish. Top with zucchini, slightly overlapping. Lightly spray with oil and bake for 20-25 mins or until zucchini is golden. Serve.