Prep & Cooking Time: 25 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 518
- Protein 60 g
- Total Carbs 13 g
- Total Fat 24 g (Saturated Fat 5 g)
- Sodium 842 mg
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 1/2 cup (130 g) beetroot dip
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 300 g frozen broccoli and cauliflower rice
- 1 continental cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 1/2 cup mint, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Combine the chicken, Moroccan seasoning and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
- Heat a barbecue grill or char-grill on medium. Cook the chicken for 5-6 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Set aside for 5 mins and then thickly slice.
- Meanwhile, place the broccoli and cauliflower rice in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to cover. Set aside for 2 mins or until rice is tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Stir in the cucumber, onion, parsley, mint, lemon juice and remaining oil. Season.
- Divide the tabbouleh among 4 serving plates. Top with the chicken and dip. Sprinkle with the lemon zest and pomegranate seeds to serve.