Prep & Cooking Time: 30 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 447
- Protein 42.8 g
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Total Fat 22.6 g (Saturated Fat 5.7 g)
- Cholesterol 108 mg
- Sodium 400 mg
- 4 x 200 g chicken breast fillets
- 4 bocconcini, thinly sliced
- 8 semi-dried tomatoes, drained
- 8 large basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 350 g thin green beans, trimmed
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Lay the chicken breast fillets on a chopping board and, using a sharp knife, cut a deep pocket into the thickest side, running the knife almost through the breast without cutting all the way through.
- Place 1 sliced bocconcini, 2 semi-dried tomatoes and 2 basil leaves into each pocket. Secure with a skewer.
- Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue to medium-high heat. Brush parcels with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, blanch the beans in lightly salted boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Halve the chicken parcels and plate with the beans. Serve drizzled with balsamic glaze, remaining olive oil and salt and pepper.