Prep & Cooking Time: 20 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 274
- Protein 28 g
- Total Carbs 6 g
- Total Fat 13 g (Saturated 3 g)
- Sodium 358 mg
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 1 long red chilli (optional), finely chopped
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 bunch choy sum, shredded
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add the ginger, garlic, lemongrass and chilli, if desired, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add the mince and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until mince is cooked through. Add the choy sum and oyster sauce and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until wilted.
- Cook the broccolini in a medium saucepan of boiling water for 1-2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Drain well.
- Arrange the broccolini on a serving platter. Top with the mince mixture and sprinkle with spring onions. Serve immediately.