Prep & Cooking Time: 40 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 333.5
- Protein 43 g
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Total Fat 15 g (Saturated Fat 3 g)
- Cholesterol 103 mg
- Sodium 97.9 mg
- 4 small (175 g) chicken breast fillets, each halved horizontally into two thin fillets
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped oregano leaves, plus extra 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon-pressed olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, roughly chopped
- 200 ml dry white wine
- 2 bunches broccolini, halved lengthways through stems
- Toss chicken with the garlic, chopped oregano, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Heat remaining oil in a large fry pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 2 minutes each side or until cooked, then transfer to a plate and increase heat to high. Cook almonds and extra oregano, stirring, for 30-60 seconds or until nuts are golden.
- Add wine and bring to boil. Simmer over medium-low heat for 2 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half. Return chicken to pan to warm through.
- Meanwhile, cook broccolini in a pan of boiling salted water until tender, then drain. Serve chicken drizzled with sauce, with the broccolini.