Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 340
- Protein 24g
- Carbs 4g
- Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 12g)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 500g chicken mince
- 200g punnet button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch spinach, trimmed, rinsed, dried, chopped
- 250g packet cream cheese, chopped
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 125ml (1/2 cup) tomato pasta sauce
- 100g (1 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 1kg cauliflower, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 40g (1/2 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 2 eggs
- Lasagne Sheets: Process half of the cauliflower in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Repeat with the remaining cauliflower. Cover and microwave on high, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until very tender. Drain through a fine sieve, pressing down well with a wooden spoon to remove any excess liquid. Return to the bowl and add parmesan and egg. Season. Stir well to combine.
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Divide the cauliflower mixture between the prepared trays and use your fingertips or a palette knife to gently press each batch of cauliflower mixture to rectangles of about 22 x 30 cm. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until mixture has dried out. Set aside to cool. Cut into 10cm-wide lasagne sheets (you should have 6 sheets).
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the leek. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until soft. Increase heat to high. Add the chicken and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until cooked. Add the mushrooms. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are golden. Add the spinach. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Add the cream cheese. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until cheese has melted. Stir through the tarragon and season. Set aside.
- Lightly grease a square 19cm (base measurement) 24cm (base measurement) baking dish. Lightly brush the prepared dish with half of the tomato pasta sauce. Place 2 pieces of lasagne over the pasta sauce. Top with half of the chicken mixture and sprinkle with 1/3 cup of mozzarella. Repeat with another layer of cauliflower and remaining chicken mixture. Top with remaining lasagne. Finish with the remaining pasta sauce and remaining mozzarella. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Set aside for 7 minutes to rest before serving.