Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 329
- Protein 31.8 g
- Fat Total 20.8 g (Saturated 4.8 g)
- Carbs 3.2 g
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 640 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into thin strips
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed and sliced diagonally into 2 cm pieces
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan over high heat. Add the onion and stir fry for 1 minute then remove and set aside.
- Add the chicken strips to the wok and stir fry for 3-4 minutes or until just cooked.
- Add the garlic, ginger and vegetables and continue to cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Toss through the basil, lime juice and pepper.