Prep & Cooking Time: 50 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 300
- Protein 28 g
- Total Carbohydrates 9.3 g
- Total Fats 15.8 g (Saturated Fat 5.6 g)
- 600 g chopped cauliflower
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 20 g (1/4 cup) finely grated cheddar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g free range chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 125 g roasted red capsicum (not in oil), sliced
- 60 g feta, crumbled
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 g baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Preheat fan forced oven to 220/200 degrees C.
- Place cauliflower, in 2 batches, in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a microwave safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until just tender. Transfer to a strainer. Set aside to cool completely then press with a spoon to remove excess liquid.
- Line 2 pizza trays with baking paper. Combine cauliflower, egg and cheddar in a large bowl. Divide mixture in half and transfer to prepared trays. Press each into a 20 cm circle about 3 mm thick. Lightly spray with olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the chicken, chilli, and half the garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until golden.
- Combine remaining oil and garlic in a small bowl. Brush cauliflower bases with oil mixture then top with zucchini, capsicum, chicken mixture, feta and tomato. Bake, swapping trays halfway through, for 10 minutes or until golden. Place spinach in a bowl, drizzle over balsamic and serve with pizza.