Prep & Cooking Time: 40 mins
Nutrition Information Per Serve:
- Calories 372
- Protein 39g
- Fat Total 22g (Saturated Fat 5g)
- Carbs Total 2g
- Cholesterol 130mg
- Sodium 174.62mg
- 1 red capsicum, quartered, de-seeded
- olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons Cajun spice mix
- 4 (about 240g each) firm white fish fillets (such as ling or basa)
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat a char-grill on medium-high. Spray both sides of the capsicum with olive oil spray. Cook on grill for 5 minutes each side or until tender. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Cut into 1cm pieces.
- Meanwhile, place the Cajun spice mix on a plate. Add fish and turn to coat. Spray fish with olive oil spray. Line the char-grill with non-stick baking paper. Cook fish on grill for 5-6 minutes each side or until the fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Combine the capsicum, avocado, shallot, dill, lemon juice and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the fish among serving plates. Top with salsa and serve with mixed salad leaves and lime wedges.