Prep & Cooking Time: 18 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 203
- Protein 17 g
- Total Carbs 6 g
- Total Fats 12 g (Saturated Fats 3 g)
- Cholesterol 235 mg
- Sodium 605.51 mg
- 4 eggs
- 2 beetroot bulbs, peeled, coarsely grated
- 2 carrots, peeled, coarsely grated
- 150 g packet smoked salmon portions, flaked
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon horseradish cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Place eggs in small saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain and cool under cold running water. Peel off egg shell.
- Divide the carrot and beetroot among serving plates. Cut each egg in half and place on top of the vegetables. Top with the salmon.
- Whisk the lemon juice, oil and horseradish cream in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and sprinkle over the chives to finish.