Prep & Cooking Time: 20 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 289
- Protein 30 g
- Carbohydrate Total 1.5 g
- Fat Total 18.5 g (Saturated Fat 3 g)
- Cholesterol 92.5 mg
- Sodium 265.5 mg
- olive oil spray
- 4 salmon fillets, skin removed, about 140-50 g
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 fresh basil leaves, minced, plus more for garnish
- 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Spritz a sheet pan with olive oil.
- Season the salmon with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix the mayonnaise with basil and 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Spread completely over the top of the salmon. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- Serve with a green salad of your choice.