Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 362
- Protein 38.2g
- Carbs 32.6g
- Fat Total 10.7g (Saturated Fat 0.1g)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (or any other preferable flavour)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- ice as needed
- Add the almond milk, Greek yoghurt, vanilla protein powder, frozen banana and ground cinnamon into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- If mixture is too thick feel free to pour in a little more almond milk. You don’t have to use frozen banana but it does make the shake creamier.