Prep and Cooking Time: 30 min
Nutrition Information Per Serve: Calories: 410 / Protein: 48g / Fat: 17g / Carbohydrates: 15g / Fibre: 4g
• 8 (120g each) boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
• 1 teaspoon salt
• fresh black pepper, to taste
• cooking spray
• 10 medium asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half
• 2 red bell peppers
• 1 red onions, chopped in large chunks
• 1/2 cup carrots, sliced in half long, cut into 3-inch pieces
• 5 oz sliced mushrooms
• 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp balsamic vine-gar
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, smashed and roughly chopped
• 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
• 1/2 tbsp dried oregano or thyme
• 2 leaves fresh sage, chopped
• Preheat oven to 220°C.
• Season chicken with salt and pepper. Spray 2 large baking sheets with oil.
• Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl using your hands to mix well then arrange everything onto the prepared baking sheets spread out in a single layer.
• The vegetables should not touch the chicken or it will steam instead of roast.
• Bake about 20 to 25 minutes, rotating the pan top to bottom, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are roasted and tender.