Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 144
- Protein 8 g
- Fat 10.5 g
- Carbs 3.5 g
- 100 g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 rashers of smoked back bacon, trimmed of the fat and cut into wide strips
- 100 g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fill a saucepan a third of the way with water and bring to the boil. Add the broccoli and return to the boil. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes for 2 minutes, or until the mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 1 minute more, stirring.
- Divide between two plates and season with black pepper.