Prep & Cooking Time: 30 mins
Nutritional Information Per Serve:
- Calories 154
- Protein 12.5 g
- Fat 10 g
- Carbs 3 g
- 2 tsp olive or canola oil
- 150 g slender asparagus (choose young asparagus that isn’t too thick, if it is cut them in half length-ways before slicing), trimmed and cut into 2-3 cm pieces
- 100 g frozen peas
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3-4 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 6 large eggs
- 65 g feta, broken into small chunks
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180C and generously oil a deep, 6-hole muffin tin. Cut six pieces of non-stick baking paper (roughly 10 cm squared) and use to line tins, leaving the excess peeking over the sides.
- Third-fill a large pan with water and bring to boil. Add the asparagus and cook for 4 minutes. Add the peas and cook for 1 minute more. Drain the vegetables well and tip into a large bowl with the spring onions and mint.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl with a good pinch of sea salt and lots of ground black pepper.
- Divide the vegetables between the six muffin cases and top with the feta chunks.
- Pour the egg over the vegetables and then bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until puffed up and light golden brown.